7/06/24

Something about this Japan

The Japan Cuisine

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-EAy2uOc_sE


I am not that tired. Your all cooking? To live the life? 


All these TV or the movie, no matter which meaning, you need to sit down and having 3 meals, yes or no? So the ingredient to heat an oil is very hot, your face is melting, and your foot too tired. That is carrying 3 meals a day. You coming in to reduce those time, you don't need to cook anymore, you Uber. 

Then you can or don't need to process the law paper, you just eat, and sleep, and go to work. I may not just get the guys I keep sleeping....that otter keep sleeping !!!

Let's say me and my mother knows how to cook, we exchange that food plate.....that is pleasant !!! It doesn't need to be everyday, but its a home food. We both know what that means.



Something about Japan

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OcAsUur10tg

Their cooking recipe?


Just looking at all these cooking, I don't feel to be with anybody. I literally feel my face is melting like you all knowing that heat from the stove, my mother does those very hot.

And something, my foot to stand long. I just temporarily don't want to do anything, just go to sleep exactly the otter does. I just don't want to do anything.

Sleep, rest and take a shower, clean up the room, and rest.


Japan cake

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/azwnGIC8nNo

oh ~ this is about Keanu Reeves, today earlier I saw his video fake keanu once. I was busy with Hugh. This is about that Ronan Keating where he walking on that surrendering path? 

I didn't hear anything.....



My words are not the Bible. I don't think Ronan finishing his walking, he is waving to his left, those American presidents...line up. The last image when he forward to the front row, from the last row. I have no idea how he does that, what he does that, or how he imagine to becoming.....

Anything I saw. That road....supposes to be straight ahead.

Its a straight line, from the last line to walking straight, the head straight, and face the guy in the throne. Straight ahead, and to greet, or to present or to bow...not by force, but its very forceful high tech included, all that. His back cannot bent.

Like I say, Ronan I didn't hear him finished yet......


Walking ! 

They will tell me, or at least remind me or make some noise, I will tell you.

He is smile-ing at the president at that side.

No, his head needs to turn to the throne, his whole head, and 2 hands, not together waving at the presidents, they are sitting on the floor those kinds or kneeling, that sovereignty is in the throne.

He is walking at the president line front, 3 people passing, but his head is not....turning. His 2 hands.


I rest !



No comments:

Post a Comment