7/03/24

Korean ASMR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgnCZqHgShc


Did Hugh ever eats all you can eat? Not here in Taiwan, going to Japan, right? They all gone without him?  Or they coming up to Taipei to all You-Can-Eat that place, and they group together to go to Japan, or whom is in Japan? I cannot understand my news.

They say you enter Japan, you need to wait 3 hours. Right now a lot of the Taiwan tourism are entering in Japan, as we speak now.


Shane, Shrimp chips.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CwCw5xltL4p3gUjRz34HGq-aHwuPBeFo/view?usp=sharing


I think he went to 101. But his wife is in 101 near by?!  They are not together on touring any city, how do they travel together?



And otter




We have the 4 season beans here, and the King mushroom (you buying that very expensively). The vegetarian all eating that, fried. Here. The fried oyster mushroom is better. Its in my casserole, so I tell you, with the vegan cheese on top.  There is a reason you hear about it. Its.....everyday casserole. 

I just woke up.


I gonna make Shane's all the index cards. With the taxi, in Chinese (in English he understands) - all the specialty store, people buy stuffs, how big can this city be. Literally speaking, not just per car trip speaking. Our city is not that giant, to this specialty store.

uhm?

The cheesecake. I don't know why that is so important but he got the friends, so I tell him where. There is only how many session of this city, I tell him full of the food or stuffs to go.


Simon's stop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bps4wdPgNWM

Its popular for the teen's age. After school, those ages.

No, you go to 101, all those new....the upper scale. Not the 15 or 16 years old?


Maybe I go to Ireland, Shane .....lives in his house. I am not sure or if he lives in America. Not sure. This is the city, no one cares how you eating outside the ice cream shop on the road, there is the concert on the road.  I don't really know I like to go out every single day. I glue to my computer for some reason is very very intensifyingly strong emotion.....one of you all these 194, whomever suppose to come up, you know you are ready, or you know you are ready, Man.

I AM glued.....to this rectangle square my head just not glue on the skin to the monitor screen, you understand?


You can take over 20 otter's channel + 1 otter's family zoo. 

They are not going to do this judgement Day right in front of everyone....right?


Do you have like 4 couple's (retreat, movie), that 2 as a couple the boy + the girl pair. No, I don't care about the movies. My neighbor across, that is the foreigner's worlds, he has the friends over every weekend. You are 8 people, you are like the small tiny Youtuber's world, on your own. There are only a certain European look of those taller guys, they making it I have seen in a certain got hired job. A lot of teaching the English seriously, and the moral character on this land, that is how you get that jobs as an English teacher.


We have this in discussion before. Long long time ago, and some sparsely time....looks like I forgotten.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDoTcEUtXKU


You want me to call your flag country name.....the roll calls to these flag nation, your once of the lifetime opportunity as the flag country together be in a place how to start your life re-start all over again.

This has nothing to do with Mark or Brian, or Hugh, right?

The crossing road, what if, did happened? 

The Metro (MRT) all mall is after the 12:00, so they open. I guess Hugh they go to sleep until the noon time.


I asked Shane when he got in what he wished to do. Hugh got 7 days on his own.....at least asked first. Respect that.

And you all?! You want to hear from someone on the blogger in the same CITY, a no name world through the TV news...


"Go to rest, sleep in the hotel, rest, tomorrow you think of with your brain clear."

"You can go home to watch those movie or the music video, or before the Noon time."

"Rest well, wash your face, take a shower, lay down, go to sleep. Drink the water, get the food."

"You have 7 days to work on this walking route, there is the food, there is the water, there is the 7-11 or the Family Mart. Here are the Chinese words and next by English. How to do the purchase and gets the recipe."

"Correct, you saw that, the number on the top. I know."


You want me to repeat it to you, or you can start to repeat to someone else?


Am I literally making Shane the Devil Eggs in Asia?

Tim Cook like the Devil Eggs, I don't know if Shane likes the devil eggs. One egg cuts in half, that is 2 literally devil eggs, whom would be eating only devil eggs for 2 or 3 days? But correct I boil all of them, some egg salad put inside the white cut-off the edge bread in triangle. Some people eat that kinds of the sandwitch. 

Does Shane really like that much of the eggs. There is a Korean breakfast omelet, that is a square rectangle looking, looks like a Bento Box. 

With the eggs and the potato, boiling, it means...the potato mixture by itself its the Samosa, just the potato itself. 

But these things are super fat....in combine, or in thinking, or imagine eating it down. I don't eat that, then he eats all of that? So only 1 day...he can eat that. Not 2 or 3 days?!



Shane's meal

1. The pasta + the dice tomato + washed olived+ purple onion

2. Devil eggs

3. A chinese white raddish + carrots + potato, or no starch, just some fruits / the orange juice or lemon to create a soup, my type of the soup.

4. Some artisan bread.

5. Some cheese, some grapes.


Right.  I have never create a correct meal, its all the finger food. Samosa is the finger food, you create enough, going down the deep fryers, that is one week lasting in the plastic zip bags. Literally speaking. I can eat one samosa a day. Not too fat, not too oily. The skin issue.


I do boiling green beans, stir fried those bell 3 color pepper, or just the oven roast them. The vegan world only rotate the same veggie you can think of.  I personally don't eat that much mushroom, the whole things looks to me. The oyster mushroom. I think the hummus. I know....everything looks like the paste format, or the soup format. Just the veggie looking, he eats meats. Right. He got here I asked him. The stew beef, those.

The falafel, correct I can create that. The same deep fryers. We create that schedule right, that is the one week, he looks at it, or every hours when he bites on it.

I am not sure, about .....per week bite food the guys know the world like that, because I am a girl. I do that behind, right. Drink, the vegan ice cream, the bite on the vegan cheese. 



Right, I know, none of that is the real food. I have never created.....a 4 those 6 their boyband group together food. No.

I have not done one table food, right. By myself.

  • The coconut can, to cook those broccoli, the cauliflower, the yellow and green zucchini....light curry with the lemongrass usage.
  • The hummus (chickpeas cooked and paste)
  • The same chickpeas the slow cooker with masala
  • The falafel, the French fries, the Chinese spring roll, the fried gluten, some fried food + the samosa 

That is the same cooking oil, none of that is the individual correct food. The deep fryer one batch the same frying oil. 

  • The mash potato
  • The potato / the eggs salad
  • The boiled chicken and tear in thin with the salad
  • The quinoa salad.
  • The green beans casserole (the vegan ground beef)
  • If you use the plastic zip bag to put those mash potato, and cut edge, to squeeze on the ground beef, that is the Shepard's pie? I am not sure that is a food.
  • A boiled pasta
  • The white rice, the white long grain rice, the turmeric yellow color restaurant rice.


The salad (washed, the parsley, the rappini, the Chinese cabbage) + the cilantro ...

They don't eat those, right? The actual very green leafy, those tiny tiny tiny green herbs, the harvest herbalist, are not those carnivore those? 

The dumpling.




The white gravy, the thousand island dressing (the vegan, the cooking oil, and the soy milk)

(The magic bullet required)


I have never really done the red sauce, any.....red those sauce to put in the pasta. My ex bf he operates those. Its called the simple sauce. The tomato can, the garlic and the oil fried, and that sauce has to be cook 1 or 2 hour, those thin stainless pot. For some reason, his sister did that. 

The miso, the silky tofu....seedweed in the water. 
The Chinese soup, the white raddish usage. (Star and arinse)

The lentil soup, the chickpea soup, the assort veggie + the potato soup, I think that is similar to milestones, without the tomato sauce in it. But there is the tomato in it.



Try......

The boiled eggs, the white long grain rice, shredded cucumber, and shredded carrots,

The Chinese very thin white noodles + the sesame oil + sugar.

And for the rice = oil + sugar melt + soy sauce, heated.

The cucumber with those very very spicy red dry pepper in the heated oil, you need the hood to fan on. It comes with the smoke, TOO spicy, added a little bit sauce. Those slice a bit thick cucumber.

Maybe you do those tofu slice, oiled both side, lightly fried. + the washed lettuce + slice tomato.


Correct, I have neither create the Chinese any dishes when I was in America. I don't know how. 

A Chinese cabbage, you wrap some stuffs in it, and folded that in a correct long roll, to steam like 20 of them with the tapioca flour, to thicken that sauce. The Chinese eats that with the rice + the dried small fish (or the dried small shrimp)

Its a package you buy outside. My father eats that.

Boiled the clam, boiled the shrimp. 


oh, I forgot....you suppose to come here with a military jet ship ?! Its on my news here.

They mean it, you be the commanders. Not just the chef, or the youtuber on this island to looks like you create a blogger on....tw., not, .com......for this entire radius of the Asia Pacific. Are you nervous, this radius of the Asia pacific not in description, its you actually draw a typhoon circle on the map.

And if the typhoon lands or to form on the weather channel, you cared about it?


This is when I am away, or I gonna always live here....to control you as the factor? The damaging public fame factor, you to your entire unit, that flag country. Or I need to block my ears, and let this storm or the typhoon, or every afternoon my roof is a very loud raining pouring + the thunder.

I feel dying.....



Your weight, your military jet ship, your geographic location how to navigate a real ship

oh ~ a real commander actually navigates, that kinds? The physics, or the water science?

On the sea, not on the lands....like these trespassing the landmark, or finding yourself a food or the guests, or knowing how to care your guests, or how to boss you yourself out of the land, to navigate away, and coming back to the land?

So...its not actually living on the land to face one 101 all luxury mall basement, not even behind those Breeze mall.


If I live on the sea.....2 lands, that kinds.... 

"Can you see what's in front of us? There is nothing but the sea, and the sea wave, that is not that Yogananda talk about the K zone here underground, you know?"

On the land.

"You know what's in front of us when we navigate to sail out? Sailing, it means surface on the sea water to float, the ship and us."

I want a confident, you saying that loud to me.


For Good (From Wicked) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAFRqL2f8Yc

He gonna leave in 2 weeks? Hugh, or the weekend, they going to Japan .....?? And this is for the good, or for the wicked.....I know what I wrote to him yesterday. Everyone is in front of the PC, except him. He is walking all around running.

You all have these video.


This is not   1) The judgement day how you stand there to find out which Y   2) happened to be Hugh is the prince, not you are the caller to another your solo artist other than the boyband   3) The sky / the cloud to the rain and the typhoon    4) The Japanese otters, the cat, and the dog, for some reason its a zoo watching you.....flying without wings.   5) This is not the (1) you standing alone that the End of Tunnel, saved by the Light (book), you saying you stand there alone, you feeling lonely, alone?


You are not actually imagining you are Hugh ?! Calling that Kian, all these video I sent to him through the air? 


Its that....Lords of Rings, when you, or you imagine how he stood there? in Y yesterday? All those written? What if that is true? Its Kian, not Kail Museli, the Red River Manga .... ? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkfJZdVIiCc

I actually from Loving Hut the ending of all menu...its all those beverage soymilk drinks. Shane they are 10 human on drinking. What do you think I am capable? No, I haven't told them. 


uhm? The soymilk, the agave syrup, the straw berry artificial, or lychee artificial ( the bubble tea).  I told you Buffalo has a Tea Leaf. No, in America, they sell agave as the giant gallon bucket. That will be 15 years ago. The thorny plants in the desert, those are the agave. Every beverage good is because of the ice.

Do I know how to cook the bubble? You know the bubble tea was originate from Taiwan, those bubble? Right....they are called the tapioca bubble. Tina used to love that so much, to even cook that things for hours.....in America. Can you imagine, someone to be that home sick for the bubble tea to actually boil it, and waited for hours. 

I actually don't eat those stuffs, so they need to finish all of it. Anything from the soymilk, to the agave syrup, to the tapioca bubble. I know the food science idea, not ....I literally putting that inside my mouth and swallow it. Technically they are the white world guys, never look at this Asian world of...small tiny bubble to drink a plastic cup in it. But maybe they know what that is.


You decide which Battleship couple's look photo, the side by side....meaning a table food would be the results of getting near? Washing each other laundry when you get on the land? To fold, to wait, to exchange the coin ....

Its near my 6 Star hotel on the way back to my home, Mia C Bon. Its in orange the last time I check.

https://www.orangelaundry.com.tw/%E9%96%80%E5%B8%82%E6%93%9A%E9%BB%9E/

There is no people in it, you just walk in. Its in the orange color, all top, horizontal label entirely orange. 



No comments:

Post a Comment