8/30/24

Movie: Ms Congeniality

Its on ....They are eating on the big beef.

(You hungry, birds?! Go and drink, 去喝水 ~乖!)  ~~ facebook this Holy spirit, father, son again...4.

The movie that is Mably?! 


Is this Middleton learning Welsh on the newspaper sometimes ago? She is going to learn Spanish....that bus she keeps fallen ! So, none of you staying in this Timezone looking up my map, everyone got that map? The timezone is a line coming it down. (from my video in the geography session)


This is not Ola, next by....their 50,000 years~~~ oh ! That military girl she was keep saying the water ! They die in Taiwan, everywhere is the Family Mart, those. 


My dumpling boiled in the soup, I just ate the oven bamboo soy meat....all bamboo shredded soy sauce + this spicy dumpling skin ! (Fresh made from the morning market ) with my air-con ~ I never leave the door here outside just like I live in America !

We both can smell the methane, my living room, her seating couch. I have to open the window.


(Movie: Their vegan hot chocolate, none fat ! )

I had the spicy 金牛角 vegetarian shop they sell. They were on 80%, or remodeling...no more your ice cream. It is my mother goes and shop with her friend.

I just keep eating what things here. Its the movie every afternoon !


冬瓜、白蘿蔔、薑 = Ginger

These make a good soup, you all eating the fish...that is the ginger normally how these taste like, maybe...I am not sure, its 冬瓜, it smell like you all soup with the fish to stew that, but its the vegan one, none fat.



No, SEPARATE, both of you have a speech format.

The....microphone speech, each on your own group, inside a different location in Japan, one west on the left, on east on the right. No one needs to know, what speech that is, on your each individual rehearsal dinner !  The good things about the military, its these one don't end up in the science museum from England, and guess what, they end up only 2 years...and gone. No one will even bother to remember whom you are, FAR AWAY from home. 


( I just have only 6 dumpling skin, I need the vegan ice cream )


oh ~ That is you 3? 

Hira, Alice and Fatima? oh `~ the interview questions? You haven't finished your MCAT, Ola? Hira finished that long time ago?! The interview questions, asking her, or Alice?

Fatima says what?

These highlight powder, hey...we Taiwan has a stage incident, explosion with these powder on those singer and the audience, they shut down that concert ! HERE. Its on their skin, the 2nd or 1st degree burnt !! You girls find that news, or the last time, someone UB those Google Chat doc, you have it?

We have 2 incident another one is 八仙水上樂園 !! 

His name is Eric, not Mathew. Eric Mathew. 


Next - Pitch Perfect 3


So the movie says you all girls on the beauty pegeant.

You know we are not that close, not at all, and I am tie up indoor, never going on Mon-Sun, probably 1 day my mother drag me out, and its all walking or the metro, meaning no car. If one of you pretend you have any incidents, you think you all feeling good, you truely wishing other people ill?

Saying I don't need to be inside the movie, but I never go and accumulate the bill for 10 years, just lay there, and tie myself up? I used to drive so much, that is very very very scary. And just take care of my mother, and wishing her longer years to live. It does mean to the other kids the parents are, and so to me, as well. So, I assuming I tell you, you all girls go back to your mother, because if they buy you one extra pair of the sweater or shopping together, your mother means to you. I never done that, but for Irene and Square, I think that is the MOST IMPORTANT things ever in life. Seriously.

Your mother cook your meal when you are on the period pain, or your friends could be on the Line App, or coming near you to live, or saying hi, or door, or your mother's friend, that make you feel like there is a home, there is your room. It means to you the whole world about your mother, and if you seeing these girls near by, and inside the TV funny. You don't need these girls, but keep your medical bill little, and not that car, not that far driving like I used to. I have a job, it didn't need to be that jobs, but for 10 years, I say, I tie up myself on the bed, don't talk to me. I keep typing and typing and typing, so there is a VS - Modern.

We are on time.

You know what I mean?




No comments:

Post a Comment